Tell us what kind of trip you want
get quotes from a local expert
work out the details, book securely
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking, the way you want it
The Annapurna Base Camp trek is one of the classic trekking routes in Nepal. Through this journey you wil explore a diverse and magnificent ecosystem of nature and climbers living hand in hand. Annapurna is one of the highest mountains in the world and the view is no less than spectacular.
This trip will typically take 12-14 days from arrival to departure, but it is also possible to do an express in about 7 days.
Start planning today, request an offer by our local experts. Just tell us how you like it, and get quotes to your inbox. We´ll find what suits you best, whether you want to join a small group with one of our partners or get a private trek.
See a video from the Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Example: How Can your Annapurna Base camp trek be Organized (14 days)
- Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley & an orientation:
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Kilometers west of Kathmandu):
- Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and Trek to Tikhedunga:
- Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani:
- Day 06: Hike to Poonhill and trek to Tadapani:
- Day 07: Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong:
- Day 08: Trek from Chhomrong to Himalaya:
- Day 09: Trek from Himalaya to Annapurna Base Camp:
- Day 10: Trekking from Annapurna Base Camp to Dovan:
- Day 11: Trekking from Dovan to Jhinudanda:
- Day 12: Trek from Jhinudanda to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara:
- Day 13: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu:
- Day 14: Transfer to airport for your departure:
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Photos
Frequently Asked Questions before Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
WhaT is the best season for annapurna trekking?
This trip can be done all year, but we recommend going on spring/fall. We have fixed departures available most weeks of the year. Just send a request.
What should i Bring for annapurna base camp trek?
You will be informed about packing list when you get a quote, but here is a typical list for this trip:
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sun protection cream
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Down vest and/or jacket *
- Water bottles
- Trekking shoes
- Thick and thin both type of socks
- Warm clothes
- Tissue and Toilet papers
- Large plastic bags – to keep items dry inside the trek bag
- Towel etc…..
- Extras like Binoculars, Reading book, Travel game i.e. chess, card etc, Swimming customs
How will the altitude affect me on the annapurna base camp trek?
This holiday involves going to very high altitude. During the course of your trip you will be spending at least one night above 4000 meters and/or trekking to 5000 metres or above. This is not something that you should worry about; the human body is quite capable of adapting to a very wide range of altitudes, but it is important that we follow some simple rules in order to acclimatise successfully. Before coming on this holiday you should read the advice on trekking at high altitude. Unless you have previous experience of trekking above 4000 metres you should consult one of our trekking experts before embarking on this holiday. On this trip, we carry a portable altitude chamber (PAC-bag) and/or bottled oxygen for use in emergencies.